I did not pay close attention to how much he threw into the fajitas, but I can give you the recipe list if you’re interested.
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 chicken breasts
- 5-6 baby bella mushrooms
- 1 packet McCormick fajita seasoning
- 1 pineapple (or canned pineapple)
- Tortillas (I use whole wheat)
The directions are pretty simple:
- Sautee cut up vegetables in pan with olive oil
- Grill chicken, adding pineapple once it is thoroughly grilled
- Mix fajita sauce according to package
- Mix all ingredients together in the large pan that the veggies are in
I love fajitas because you can make them super healthy, they are quick to make, and are fantastic for lunch the next day! I took them to school today and they were just as good (if not better) than last night.